Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2009

"I Was Asked To Tell My Desires"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the test of my life,an interview in a MNC.I was seated on a couch,
countervailing my tension with my conscience.Evocation begun and it was
my turn to go in.I encountered the interviewer,he was fair with glabrous body.He asked me 2 take my seat,I trembled out of fear but i was feigned to be audacious.Initially I was wary,later was nettled with various thoughts in my mind.I took my space and span to think and internally felt that i was viable to speakup my mind.i started with a feel of nostalgia, i said,"i want to be a perfect,independent woman".He giggled and said,"Can you explain your ideas in terse?".For a while i prevaricated but
later stanched my thoughts.i eventually begun with a corpus in my poem,i said,"My importune is to pursue post graduation in a B-school,my zeal is to earn a pretty penny,to gift my dad witha spectacular watch and a glitterly jewel to my mom,to go on a drive with abject volume of a
laggard music,with libidious mood in my own car and so on....i perpetuated and finally complemented with a smile.I felt that the interviewer was perpelexed with my ideas and in a state if euphoria but was complacant with my words.He grinned and moved his hand towards me for a commiserate handshake.And I gracefully walked out of his cabin with a desire of a call for the next round.I abjured my "Day Dreaming" and realised that i have my instrumentation exam the next morning and desired for all those desires I Dreamt to turn True...!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. The first comment for ur first blog...u should ffel lucky ;) :P ...jokes apart...for eveyrline i had to refer the dictionary twice....btw the title could be misleading for a mischievous guy like me(no offence)...very well narated..very realistic dream...and application of words i really appreciate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl, sneha you made me remember, my own first interview! All tensed up! God, in your case, i would hate to be the interviewer, coz, me too would have been stumped with all those whacky words, you put in! Well written first blog! Afterall blogging is sharing and sharing is
    caring!

    sauvik

    p.s- i never knew anindya was such a good appraiser, never commented on my blogs though..Grrrrr!

    Blog on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said I wud make yur-this blog look much delightful by reducing the pinch of those extravagant vocab., for that I read it about 3 times...
    and I finally gav up tht I cant make it much bettr,, and thats a good work..
    am looking forward to see many more such exquisite works from yu..do good..
    my compliments..hemanth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Narrative Style... Vocab is really good, but a bit more to be understood by a normal reader.But Seriously I feel, you could write Stories and even a Novel,If you could take this writing job more seriously.

    Anyways Nice work .. keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) .... har line ko samjhne ke liye i used dictionary :P .... fabulous vocab ,,,,, and lol too u didn't face any technical que. in interview :) :) ,,,, i think dekhte hi interviwer impress ho gaya tha :P ...

    ReplyDelete