Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Writing to you makes me feel better today! And Never forget I am what people around make me do.But here is what I am the real me.


I am back again not with a bang but with a heavy heart as I always do. You(I mean blogger.com... lol) always give me that extra space that no one can give, to share everything with in me.

All this while I was embraced in few relations which stupor all in me.It is now become hard for me to write how I feel.Remember that there are no many who see you but when they do they can see me.Every single letter in here is me.

All I feel now is that you will never find one in life who can just welcome the way you are.All World is a stage my dear. It is so true.I was in search of a person with whom I din't wanted to pretend but be me.

I was in an illusion, that I found that one person. While I was on my way finding that one person I lost a bunch in the memory lane.Lost those friends, friendship, mom dad and that effection.

That guilt haunts me. The guilt out of my past still haunting me.I always wanted to live life with no regrets.And today I am afraid and bound to say that I regret.Do I have a chance to repent ?

I lost all those, who if were in my present would have not let me write to you today.I might have felt light as a feather in their arms.

For that one person was it worth crumbling my rest of the world?Would I had been released from the misstep if I were to share about this one person with my finest people.

Can I earn back my world?Losing is easy while putting up is hard!

I chose that person for me to be away from world.But now the person is part of the world that I am afraid of.
The pain I took is all in drain.Is it meaningful to take pain now?This pain dicates me to act more and more and be in disguise for ever.

Will I ever be able to unveil myself ?









No comments:

Post a Comment